Ways you can help:
https://twitter.com/SheSeauxSaditty In her bio there’s a link to buy a tshirt. All the money goes to #OperationHelpOrHush. "All proceeds for this tee will be contributed to#OperationHelpOrHush#OperationHelpOrHush has fed over 1,000 protesters in just over 3 days”
I was nominated by fuckyes-formulas for this and I have no idea what to do, so what I’m guessing is that I get my playlist up and hit shuffle and the first ten songs I get I put down ???
So here we go!
1. Kagamine Rin- Regret Message
2. FFIX Soundtrack- The Place I’ll Return to Someday
3. Andrew Huang- 5 Languages Rap
4. P!nk- So What?
5. OLDCODEX- Dried Up Youthful Fame
6. Tokio Hotel- Scream
7. FFX-2 Sountrack- 1000 Words(English, so by Jade Villalon of Sweetbox)
8. Fall Out Boy- My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark(Light ‘Em Up)
9. Lindsey Stirling(ft. Lzzy Hale)- Shatter Me
10. Marina & the Diamonds- Heartbreaker
|Anonymous said: 4 8 32 35 36 41 50 67 74 77 80 91 95 97 98|
4. Travel by train. c: Gas prices, y’know? :P
8. Blind. I’d go absolutely nuts if I could never hear anything ever again. Sound is how I navigate in the dark anyways.
32. Chocobos. Oh, you mean real animals? Chocobos. (Pandas.)
35. Marceline/Marshall Lee from Adventure Time. c:
36. Either English, Dramatic Arts or Automotive. c:
41. I guess it’s that I have integrity, y’know? I am honest about myself, and I have the morals humanity should be living off of anyways. :P Usually if I hear a derogatory comment I know will harm one or more people in a verbal and emotional sense, I don’t stand down for that shit, I step forward and tell a bitch to fuck off. No, just kidding, I do it politely.
"PARDON ME, FEMALE CANINE, I REQUIRE YOU TO EITHER ARTICULATE A PROPER APOLOGY OR SHUT THY LIPS AND BEGONE WITH YOU"
50. When Nick saved me from an anxiety attack that really actually fucking scared me. Nick is probs the best dude on the planet, someone needs to give him a fuckin’ medal.
67. I’d totes spend it with my friend from the states, Charlie/Ed. We need to totally meet up, write a collab together because wow they’ve got beautiful fucking writing and we’d cosplay our ships together because we require it.
74. Nick. Wow, where do I start? He’s funny, he’s dorky, he’s quirky, and through all that, he’s the deepest fucking pool of awesome I’ve ever got the opportunity to play a mother to. Where do I begin? Usually when I’m down, I get the randomest fucking texts from him.
Then in the roughest times of my life, he literally tells me everything I already know, everything I tell everyone else when they’re struggling with their demons, and in the best sense, being reminded of everything I know inside and out by him of all people is probably the most satisfying most incredible thing on the planet. Nick’s the best fucking guy on the planet, and if I wasn’t busy being a dick half the time or trying to find relaxation, I’d probably fucking kiss him. But I’ll settle with a heartfelt hug, since I don’t want to potentially assault my best bro.
77. Amusement Park; we’d go on all the awesome rides I know won’t kill my gut. We’d have sleepover in which we don’t sleep but play video games and discuss anime, politics and morals.
80. I’ve had a lot of people see my writing, and everytime I get nervous because someone’s judging my writing. When someone tells me “I love your writing, you’re my favourite writer”, I get all bubbly inside and it makes me smile everytime. When I share my writing with someone, it’s literally opening an aspect of my mind that recorded past thoughts. It’s like opening your front door to let in a bunch of strangers, like a house party or a gathering, and you’ve gotta play host to everyone. You’re literally letting someone see a section of your mind. You’ve gotta feel good if someone appreciates it.
91. I like to refer to that Greek Myth about humans having two heads and two arms and legs. Zeus, the king of the gods, was terrified of the humans’ power, so he split them in half so they’d only have one head, two arms and two legs, so each half would have to spend their entire lives looking for their other half. The way I like to see it though, is that those soul mates could be in the form of best friends AND lovers. It’d be a nice idea, wouldn’t it?
95. Discrimination against homosexuality, diverse races, religion, and sex were acceptable back then. It was okay to be a misogynist, it was alright to be bigoted. Of course it’s over-romanticized. I love the idea of everything being alright in the medieval times where nobles were accepting of their people and women had their basic rights, but when that’s not the truth, I can’t say I’d want to go back.
97. I’d rather die at 70 with the love of my life. :P Not suicide, just simultaneous passing.
98. Me. I am the most important to me, because without me, how can I breathe? How can I see colour, how can I see the little beauty in the world? How can I feel skin, how can I feel emotions or love or anything? How can I be able to indulge in imagination and be who I am? I can’t, not unless I am me.
whenever somebody says like “so what did you do today?” just look off into the distance and say “the right thing”
Then stare right into their eyes and say, “I hope”
I hate it when my book series on my shelf is not complete, it bothers me.
Or when it is completely but you have one paperback in a set of hardcovers because you came to loving the series a little bit later than every one else. That one short little paperback so it never looks right when you shelve them.
|This or That:|
|1:||Day or night?|
|2:||Cozy hoodie or warm sweater?|
|3:||Closet door open or closed?|
|4:||Road trip or travel by train?|
|5:||Move around forever or live your whole life in one place?|
|6:||60s music or 70s music?|
|7:||Immortality or one well-lived life?|
|8:||Deaf or blind?|
|9:||Big dogs or small dogs?|
|10:||Apples or oranges?|
|11:||Pen or pencil?|
|12:||One job forever or an unending series of amusing jobs?|
|13:||(When a movie based on a book comes out) Book first, or movie first?|
|14:||Ruffled potato chips or plain?|
|15:||Desert or mountains?|
|If you were ________ for a day, what would you do?:|
|16:||5 years old again|
|18:||the richest wo/man in the world|
|19:||president/monarch/prime minister/whatever of your country|
|21:||the opposite sex|
|23:||your favourite tv character|
|24:||an invincible superhero|
|25:||transported to the year 1300CE in Britain|
|27:||brand of shoes?|
|30:||kind of car?|
|31:||place in your house?|
|33:||item in your bedroom?|
|34:||time of the day?|
|36:||subject in school?|
|39:||hamburger (or veggie burger) condiment?|
|41:||best personality trait?|
|42:||worst personality trait?|
|47:||best physical trait?|
|48:||worst physical trait?|
|49:||best memory before age 5?|
|50:||best memory in the last month?|
|Your opinion on:|
|51:||your country's leader?|
|54:||your country's educational system?|
|55:||whistleblowers (Julian Assange, Edward Snowden, etc.)?|
|56:||years have you been in school (total)?|
|57:||animals do you have?|
|58:||places have you lived in?|
|59:||countries have you visited?|
|60:||limbs does your family (animals included) have put together?|
|61:||rooms does your house/flat have?|
|62:||minutes does your morning routine take you?|
|63:||times have you had your heart broken?|
|64:||phone calls do you make a day?|
|65:||national parks/sites have you visited?|
|66:||Assuming extraterrestrial life exists and is of equal or greater intelligence/advancement to us, would you want it to contact us or leave each other alone?|
|67:||If you had one day to live and one person to spend it with, who would that person be and what would you do?|
|68:||If you could choose different parents from the ones you had, would you?|
|69:||What do you suppose would happen if all the money in the world was suddenly and equally redistributed?|
|70:||You've discovered the cure for cancer. Do you sell it and become insanely rich, knowing that pharmaceutical companies can (and will) do anything they please with it, or do you give it away for free to ensure access to it for everyone?|
|Tell me about:|
|72:||your siblings (if any)|
|74:||your best friend|
|75:||a time you were betrayed|
|76:||a time a stranger was kind to you|
|77:||your ideal date|
|78:||one book you'd love to see made into a movie (assuming it was a good adaptation)|
|79:||the last time you were pleasantly surprised|
|80:||the nicest thing anyone has ever said about you|
|Fill in the blank:|
|81:||I think people are basically ________.|
|82:||Poetry is ________.|
|83:||I'd literally rather die than ________.|
|84:||Sex is ________.|
|85:||The concept of race is ________.|
|86:||If you could change your name, would you?|
|87:||What is your ideal climate?|
|88:||Do you like to colour in colouring books?|
|89:||Would you rather have one really close friend forever, or have lots of people move in and out of your life (assuming most of these relationships are positive)?|
|90:||Do you ever get overwhelmed thinking about space and time?|
|91:||Do you believe in soulmates?|
|92:||Why did you get into your favourite TV show?|
|93:||Can you roll your tongue?|
|94:||Are manners important to you?|
|95:||Do you think things were better in the past, or do people tend to over-romanticise it?|
|96:||What is your favourite poem?|
|97:||Would you rather die at 70 with the love of your life, or live another 30 years to be 100 without them?|
|98:||Who is the most important person to you?|
|99:||What is your biggest regret?|
|100:||What is one thing that gives you hope for the future of the world?|
- you’re alive
- you’re okay
- you have people who care about you
- you can do this
- it’s okay to be scared and overwhelmed, just don’t let it consume you
- you’re okay
- you can do this
- today might not be a good day, but you’re alive and that’s okay
- it’s okay
- you’re okay
- deep breaths
- you’re okay